Saturday, March 31, 2012

todays studio photos

My friend Lucette is a glass artist and she gave me this little off cut of a piece of her work, and it has always sat on my loom since I received it some years ago.I think of her is Switzerland while I am in Australia and I smile when I see it.  I love the colours in it. Maybe it should become a weaving?

new weaving , Thank you Melly as I dont know what I would do without you  setting me in the right direction and helping me when I get stuck, you technical knowledge is amazing

Loving the pink floats and will be interesting when its of the loom and washed

Just cause I can take a photo !

The small Tokia has this warp, wool warp and weft is cashmere/silk, possum and wool
Hopefully I will get some time in the studio tomorrow as I would like to get both these of the looms this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails